27 abril 2012

Skylar da Zoya + Forget You Not da Lynderella


Essa semana só teve verdinho aqui no blog, e hoje vou complementar com um azul tristinho lindo: o Skylar da Zoya.
This week I only showed green polishes, so today I have a cute grayed out blue: Zoya Skylar.

Skylar é um azul meio entristecido e com um shimmer prateado. Passei 2 camadas sem top coat,e  ficou perfeito. De novo, deixa eu declarar meu amor pelo pincelzinho da Zoya! Simplesmente amo!
Skylar is one of those sad tones, a blue with some gray in it. The silver shimmer adds to the solemn look of this polish. I used 2 coats and no top coat. And again, let me say I love the Zoya bushes!



Queria inaugurar um dos meus Lynderellas, e achei que o Forget You Not seria um par perfeito para o Skylar
Forget You Not tem glitters pequenos e hexagonais num tom de lilás bem azulado. Ele também tem m shimmer que reflete azul, roxo ou rosa dependendo do ángulo. Fiz questão de pegar essa parte do shimmer e passar na unha toda e depois concentrar os glitters maiores nas pontas das unhas, criando um efeito ombré.
I wanted to use one of my other Lynderella polishes, and decided that Forget You Not would be the perfect pair for Skylar.
Forget You Not has small regular glitter and medium hexagonal glitters in a lilac tone. It also has a shimmer that reflects blue, pink and purple. I wanted to create an ombré effect, so I made sure I used the shimmer on the whole nail, then placed the larger glitter on my tips using the polish brush.


Junto do Forget You Not o Skylar até que ficou menos cinzinha né? Adorei esse combo! 
E vocês, o que acharam?
Skylar even got a little less gray beside Forget You Not! I loved the combo. What do you uys think? Any other polishes I could use this Lynderella with?

Obrigada pela visita, e até a próxima semana!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...