04 julho 2012

Gradient Nails Verde (31 Day Challenge: Day 4)


Bom dia! Hoje é dia de verde, cor que aprendi a amar recentemente.
Good Morning! And Happy 4th of July for those in America! Today is green day, a color I learned to love very recently. This year I won't make an all american mani because I'm too busy making the challenge manis. hehe.



Dia 4: Unhas Verdes
  • Comecei com uma camada do Open Seas da Sinful Colors (verde claro das pontas).
  • Usando uma esponja de maquiagem e uma superfície de plástico, apliquei a mesma cor de base + o Rise and Shine da Sinful Colors, peguei com a esponja e apliquei nas unhas.
  • Repeti esse processo umas 4 vezes até o gradiente se formar.
  • Terminei com uma camada de top coat da Essie.
Day 4: Green Nails
  • I started with one coat of Sinful Colors Open Seas (light green on tips).
  • Using a makeup wedge and a plastic surface, I applied Open Seas + Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, picked them up with the wedge and applied it on the nails.
  • I repeated the sponging about 4 times until the gradient was even.
  • I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go.




Apesar do gradiente ter ficado bem legal na vida real, para fotografar foi um parto! A câmera não fazia a distinção entre os dois verdes. Somente com uma luz bem amarelada que deu pra captar a diferença, e mesmo assim não chegou nem aos pés da lindeza que ficou de verdade... mimimi
Even though this gradient looked awesome IRL, my camera had issues making the distinction between the two shaeds of green. Only under super yellow lighting was I able to capture some difference, but it still didn't do this gradient justice (sadface).

Obrigada pela visita, e eu vejo vocês amanhã com unhas AZUIS!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you tomorrow with blue nails!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...