22 maio 2012

Nail Art: Floral


Nail art de florzinhas sempre foi uma coisa que quis tentar, e quando vi que o blog Nails by Kayla Shevonne estava tendo um concurso de nail art com um tema floral, resolvi me arriscar e fazer algo para participar.
Vamos ver o que vocês acham...
Floral nail art was always something I wanted to try, but I truly needed a little push in order to actual try it. When I saw that Kayla at Nails by Kayla Shevonne was having a nail art contest with a floral theme, I decided it was the perfect time to try my hand at flowers.

Já falei algumas vezes que amo a combinação de roxo com turquesa e teal, então resolvi usar essas cores e dar um contraste com uma unha em preto e branco.
I've mentioned a few times that I love the purple and teal/turquoise combo, so I decided to stick to this color scheme with the added contrast of a black and white nail.


No indicador e anelar usei o branco da Wet'n'wild, que só precisa de uma camada. Usei dois tons de roxo para fazer as flores, as mais escuras foram feitas com o Pucci-licious da Color Club e as mais clarinhas com A Lovely Secret da Essence
Para o meio das flores usei o Sou Chique da Fina Flor, e o preto da Wet'n'wild.
Usei o boleador para fazer essas flores.

Para o dedão e mindinho eu usei o Turquoise & Caicos da Essie como base, e usei o Trancoso da Panvel para fazer o desenhos dos raminhos usando um pauzinho de laranjeira.

Para o dedo médio eu usei o branco da Wet'n'wild como base, e a canetinha preta de nail art da Claire's (Two Way Nail Art Pen and Brush) para desenhar a rosa e o raminho.

On my pointer and ring fingers I used the Wet'n'wild white polish as base, and two different purples to do the flowers. The darker flowers were done with Color Club Pucci-licious and the lighter ones with Essence A Lovely Secret. The center of the flowers were done with Fina Flor Sou Chique (from Brazil) and Wet'n'wild black polish.
I used a dotting tool to draw the flowers.

On my thumb and pinky I used Essie Turquoise & Caicos as base, and Panvel Trancoso (from Brazil) to draw the small leaves using an orange stick.

For my middle finger I used the white Wet'n'wild polish, and freehanded the black rose and leaves using Claire's Two Way Nail Art pen and Brush.


Foi a primeira vez que desenhei mesmo nas minhas unhas... apesar de ser um espaço bem pequenininho, eu gostei da experiência, que foi bem terapêutica para mim. Estou acostumada a desenhar e pintar em superfícies enormes e sem curvas, então ainda preciso treinar mais um pouco a mão para pintar nas unhas.
Mas gostei muito do resultado, e já quero testar mais coisas hahah!

Até me empolguei de novo para tirar umas fotos mais legais, então deixo vocês com mais uma foto que eu tirei:

This was the first time I actually drew on my nails... I am used to drawing and painting on really large surfaces without curves! But drawing on such a tiny surface was actually therapeutic for me, and I enjoyed the experience. Of course I still need to practice a lot, so I can really get the hang of drawing on my own nails.
But I liked the way my nails turned out, and I can't wait to try some different things.

I got so carried away that I got inspired again to take some cooler shots. So I'll leave you with this final picture:


Obrigada pela visita, e torçam por mim! Vamos ver se ganho alguma coisa...
Beijos,
Thanks for stopping by, and keep your fingers crossed! Let's see if I can in this thing...
See you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...