24 setembro 2012

Supremo da Ludurana + Argay by Kelly Cris


Semana mostrei pra vocês o Argay sobre outro esmalte e aplicado com a técnica da água. 
Hoje ele aparece de novo, mas dessa vez testei ele para carimbar.
Last week I showed this wonderful purple polish called Argay over another polish and applied with the water technique.
Today Argay makes another appearance, but this time I tried stamping with it.


Como base eu usei o Supremo da Ludurana, um lilás holográfico lindo. Consegui o Supremo em uma troquinha com a Francini do Polish me Pink enquanto estava no Brasil. Obrigada Fran!!
Passei 2 camadas do Supremo + top coat.
Depois usei a plaquinha 322 da Bundle Monster e o Argay da Kelly para carimbar e passei outra camada de top coat.

I used Ludurana Supremo as base for this mani. Supremo is a gorgeous lilac holo, and I was able to get my hands on it through a swap with Francini from Polish me Pink while I was in Brazil.
I then used Bundle Monster 322 and Argay by Kelly Cris (from Esmaltes da Kelly) to stamp, and added another coat of top coat.



E aqui está o Supremo sozinho. Amei a cor desse esmalte, e a holografia dele é bem forte.
And here's Supremo on its own. I loved this color and the holo effect is very strong.



Obrigada pela visita e tenham uma ótima semana! Beijos,
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...